Thursday, December 22, 2011

Week with Aunt Katie

Where do I begin? Katie came in town to meet our little guy and we had so much fun! It was a week of many firsts. We went on our first extended shopping trip (6 hours), ventured out to our first restaurant, (Maudie's in the galleria... Yummy!) went on our first neighborhood stroll in my awesome BOB stroller and last but not least survived our first diaper change in the car where Cash peed and pooped AFTER I took off his diaper. don't worry. We didn't get pics of that, but we died laughing. Katie was so helpful during her stay. She watched/fed cash while I showered or cooked dinner and helped clean up around the house. We are going to miss her so much :( I have truly enjoyed this week and will treasure these memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment