A friend recommended the Tiny Love Classic Mobile to me. Her daughter loves it and so i ordered it since I am having the hardest time entertaining this little guy for more than five minutes. He loves it! It is super ugly but easy to take down so that it nice! It fits awkwardly on our crib so I will have to get Wes to figure something else out. The pictures are from Cash in the crib, but I think it is too far away from him so he doesn't really like it. But I held it while he was hanging out on the changing pad and he could not keep his eyes off of it for 40 minutes! I will hold it while standing on my head if that works, but hopefully we can get it set up on the crib. Aunt Pam sent Cash the cutest Christmas gift! Monogrammed wipe clutch, burp rag and changing mat. Anyone who knows me knows I love me some monogramming but oddly enough we don't have much monogrammed for Mr. Man so this was perfect! Thanks Pam, Nash and baby Harper!!!! The last picture is of Cash this morning. We survived our first night alone bc Wesley went hunting. It went fairly smoothly. Cash got to sleep on my chest for a few hours this morning bc he had a hard time going back to sleep at 4:00 am.






No comments:
Post a Comment