Dear Cash,
How do I even begin to describe how much I love you?! You have brought us such joy and love the past 5 months. Every day I look at you and my heart swells with pride. One of my favorite things is watching you laugh at your daddy. He sure knows how to get you going and that melts my heart every single time. You get a kick out of listening to his duck calls, which drive me crazy, but your laugh is so contagious that I forget about it.
You love talking to us and telling us all about everything. You squeal with delight every time you see Sophie and Raley and it seems like you could watch them for hours. They are already your little BFF's and I know this bond will stay with you forever and hopefully you will love all animals the way I do :)
I love that you are starting to explore everything. You grab everything within reach and either stare at it or put it in your mouth. Starting baby food has been so much fun. You have liked everything except for green beans so far, but we will try it again.
You love your bath time and I can't wait until you can sit up on your own and splash around. The bouncer is still a fun go to spot for you, but you are getting so big that it might not be the same next month. The exersaucer and rolling around on the floor are also things you enjoy. You are getting so strong and can roll all over the place and I love it when you sleep with your bottom in the air.
We love you so much and cannot think of our lives without you. I can't wait to see you after work and we can celebrate by playing with puppies and eating bananas!!!!
Love,
Mommy




Ummmmm made me cry, love this. You are doing such a wonderful job, he's such a happy baby. Love you!!
ReplyDelete