Sunday, July 29, 2012

Whew!

Wesley and I have been in Hawaii for a week! A week in Hawaii without the nugget. I honestly wasn't too upset about leaving him.;) He was staying with my mom for part of the trip and then the second half, my aunts, Bachan and cousin Ty came to stay with Cash. He had a big week! He helped Dede unpack some boxes at her new house!!! He went to Asahi, the Japanese market that Bachan likes to visit while she is here. And he also turned 8 months!!!!!!! What a big week for the little nugget.

He has those two bottom teeth still peeking through his gums and they are sharp!!! He talks more and more every day. He is most chatty at night. He isn't crawling yet, but he scoots around in circles while he sits up. Pretty funny. He will play independently for a while in his area in the living room and throw his toys everywhere! If you sit next to him he will start climbing on you and trying to stand up. Cash will sometimes lean in toward you or reach his arms up for you. I absolutely love that. And while this cute kid is mostly well behaved, he has started arching his back and crying before naps and when he is not a fan of what you are doing. Not fun!! And hard to believe he is already old enough to start throwing fits... Boo!!! So far, he is also enjoying some Olympics. Go team USA!!!

While Wesley and I will be transitioning back to the real world (Hawaii is 5 hours behind us.... Ouch!) Cash is till on his schedule, which means I am tired :)

Thank you to my amazing family for all of the help. I had a great vacation with my hubby and was able to completely enjoy myself knowing the nugget was in good hands. Makes a big difference and I know that we are one lucky family!

No comments:

Post a Comment