Friday, August 17, 2012

Laying low

We have been doing just that week. Knowing Cash has his ear surgery scheduled for today, I wanted him to have a fun, but normal week. This morning we had to check in at 6:00am. I was very nervous about how Cash would behave since he had to be fasting, but he was amazing. The nurses took him back by 7:00 am and then we went to the post-op area. By 7:15-ish we were already talking to his doctor. The surgery was THAT FAST!
Cash was crying by the time he was back with us, but a bottle was all he needed. He was laughing by the time we were in the car on the way home and we pulled into our garage by 8:25.
Cash has been his usual funny self today. I hope this weekend goes as smoothly as today.

No comments:

Post a Comment