Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fun weekend!

From play dates to trick or treating, we did it all! Saturday we woke up and had breakfast with Dede. This place is an awesome deli and has a little kids corner, so Cash entertained himself while we waited the the food. After our delicious omlettes we made a quick stop by Geronimo park. Cash a quick nap and then we packed up and went to Kyle to play with Jackson and Meredith. These two were such fun hosts. We had delicious mummy dogs and Halloween cookies. Then we loaded up the kiddos in the red wagon and went to the park. Cash really enjoyed the cars that were there. Once the kids were played out, Cash and I headed to meet back up with Dede to to shop at the galleria. There happened to be a big Halloween festival there so Cash was able to see lots of children dressed up trick or treating. They had face painting and a bouncy house set up. Next year he will really like it!

Today was another day of running around. I ran the Run for Water 10 miler and can barely move. It was the hilliest course I have ever run. Yikes!!!! Afterwards, Dede and I went shopping for more fall clothes for the cash man. The weather is getting colder and nothing is cuter than a bundled up baby!!!! We found some cute stuff for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment