Monday, November 26, 2012

First Birthday

I cannot believe this day is here. At one point in time it felt as though time stood still and that Cash's first birthday was forever away. To think that the nugget has been with us for an entire 365 days is mind blowing. Looking back at pictures I catch myself holding back tears and feel completely overwhelmed with emotion. This year has been full of excitement, tears, disbelief, laughter, frustration, encouragement and love. Wesley and I are blessed with some amazing friends. Their support has carried us through this year. Our families have been so helpful in countless ways. I constantly think how lucky we are to have such an amazing support system surrounding us. Pictures are of him opening presents from all our friends.

Dear Cash,

You are our entire world. I hope one day you will know how much love and joy fill our hearts being your parents. Watching you reach all of those milestones this year has been so fun and so rewarding!!!! You are such a ball of spunk! I love your smile. You smile all day every day!!!! Currently you are standing on your own. You begin to take a few steps but are not officially walking. If there is something around for you to push, that is exactly what you do whether it be a clothes basket, box or car. You even push your new motorized four wheeler!!! Food is something that has not been an issue yet, which I feel lucky about. You have quite the appetite, but somehow you manage to share a little of every meal with your two furry sisters :) We are so proud of you, sweet nugget. I can tell your heart is full of so much good. There is a look you get in your eyes when you are excited and its priceless. We are however entering the stage of temper tantrums. Every time you get in a tizzy you throw your head back and I gasp because I'm so scared you will bust your head on our floor!!!!! This is the beginning of a long life of worrying :).
But I'm so happy to be worrying about you, Cash Roberts Poth. We love you with all of our hearts and cannot wait for another year with you!!!!!

Love,
Mommy



















1 comment:

  1. What a sweet boy!! Can't believe you are already one! Happy Birthday Cash!

    ReplyDelete