Monday, April 1, 2013

Weekend

we had quite the weekend with little nugget. He stopped having any symptoms by Saturday morning so I thought about still going to Poth for Easter. Wes had already driven down on Friday and I knew people would be disappointed if they didn't see Cash. I don't blame them, he is a pretty fun kiddo, but I just didn't think he was 100% yet. We ended up heading there during his nap on Saturday. Pretty much the entire weekend, Cash was not himself. Cranky and clingy just not feeling it. He didn't sleep well, which never is a good thing, and he just had a hard time all weekend. Even though I am sure he enjoyed hunting eggs and seeing some cousins, Cash needed a few more days to get back to feeling better. Next time I'm going to listen to my gut and respect the baby nugget by letting him have his own weekend to recover on his own time. That nasty stomach bug really takes it out him. Here is a picture of Cash and his cousins. They were pretty cute all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment