Monday, October 7, 2013

Superhero Sunday

Yesterday Cash started to show signs of jealously toward Walker. He did not like it when I was nursing him or holding him and he would cover his eyes and sulk. That was probably the hardest thing since we have been home. Another time we were watching Mickey Mouse and at the end we all do the hotdog dance. Well I had walker so I was kicking his feet around doing the dance, and cash walked up to me and said, "no!".  

Soooo... We suited cash up in his new batman shirt and cape from Jackson party to go outside and play. He immediately perked up. He is obsessed with the side yard now that we have fences it off for the puppies. But I let him play for a while.  We then set up his tents and tunnel and blew his new bubbles while we played inside. Grandma bought him the perfect size bubble toy so we were learning how to blow bubbles on our own. 
After nap, Mary and my dad stopped by to see everyone. They brought us goodies and a cool sword for cash, which he loved playing with. He is really starting to role-play and watching him is funny. After Turk and memaw got on the road, we went to the park and then to the lake to watch the ducks. Walker snoozed the entire time in his car seat while Cash played. Cash is getting so big he can climb up by himself and slide down by himself. He truly is growing up!!!! 

The weather was beautiful and so the ducks and boats were out. We all enjoyed just chilling at the ramp soaking in the fall. We finished off the day with eating dinner on the porch. It was one of the best days. I love my boys and I love their daddy. We are lucky!!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment