Monday, November 11, 2013

Fun weekend!

My phone lost a bunch of stuff this weekend so I am adding pictures of my Instagram feed to show you our weekend. 

Saturday started off with the boys watching me get ready. 



We then headed to Jaidyn's birthday party at Chuckee Cheese. I am so sad I lost the photos from the party. Cash had a great time with his buddies Jackson and Aiden. Wes had a good time, too :!




After the party, Wes headed to the ranch and stopped us off to hang with Kim and Harper. Here they are feeding the fish in the tank out behind Kim and deans. 


We rode around the land  in the ranger. Cash's favorite ride. We looked for cows and more turtles in the other tank. 


Sunday Wes met us at Kim's and we went on a ride while everyone was at church. Cash wanted to show Wes the fish. 




Before we headed home, we stopped off at Liz and Jonathan's to meet their newest addition and for the boys to play. 


Such a fun, shirt get away. Kim and aunt missy helped with the boys and I enjoyed some girl time and wine with them. A much needed day of fun and walker's first slumber party :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment