The weather this weekend has been gorgeous. I woke up early and went to the gym. When I got home, cash and I went on an adventure around the block. Cash kept wanting to "race" and he ran almost the entire 1/2 mile around the house.
He would find swords along the way and we would sword fight.
He got a "bee sting" on his finger and he kept asking me to kiss it. I later looked more closely and realized it was a splinter from the swords. Cash is starting to talk more and he has quite the imagination. The other day he told me that Sophie hit him... Hahahaha!
After our race around the block, we loaded up the car and took Cash to get a hair cut.
I mean.... This face...
He did really well and even let Danielle wash his hair. If you have been at our house lately, you know how big of a deal that was. Cash does not like washing his hair.
We then headed home and both boys went down for a nap and once they woke up, we immediately headed back outside.
My new favorite "wifey" tee.
The tent went up and we all piled in.
Then we waited for Chad Nikki and Cadence to come over and have dinner.
I didn't get any pictures of our guests, but we had a yummy dinner and good convo.
No comments:
Post a Comment