Thursday, February 5, 2015

This week so far

Walker is getting some big teeth in this week.  He was very fussy yesterday, had a fever and would not let the teachers at school put him down.  You know Walker is not feeling well when he is cuddling with the teachers! ;)  I had to pick him up early so we headed home to chill out and help Walker feel better.



After some tylenol and oragel, he was back to smiling and showing me his tongue.




Cash and Walker love them some bubble baths.  


I don't know if I will ever get a normal picture of Cash again.  He is so silly when I try.  I wanted to show you how Walker likes to share Cash's chair with him.  They obviously do not fit, but it is funny how Walker will slowly get closer to Cash when he is sitting in his green chair until Walker finally just sits in Cash's lap.  This was Cash trying to get up so he "put Walker away".  


Today, Walker had a much better day!


And Mr. Man eating some crackers on the way home.


The boys love dancing to the Octonauts theme song.



We have a busy weekend coming up!  Birthday parties and 
some family in town.  Yay!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment