Little Walkie is not so little anymore! He went to the doctor last week for a nasty cold and he weighed 26.6 pounds! He is still feisty, spunky and independent, but boy does he has a sweet side. He gives the best hugs because he wraps his arms around your neck and while he "hugs" you, he makes this "hhmmm ah" sound that makes me smile every time. We are still working on gentle touches at daycare because he can sometimes play too rough and gets a little pushy when he is having a toddler tantrum. But this week, his teachers were proud of him because a new little girl was crying and Walker walked over and gave her a baby doll. Sweet little Walker. He says, "mine", "mama", "dada" and "whats that?". He walks around with his hands up in the air like, "where is it?" when he knows I am looking for something. He is adventurous and I find him everywhere! Walker loves driving the red jeep and holds his legs up in the air like Cash does when he rides his orange motorcycle. You cannot ask this kid if he wants a snack. You have to say something specific or he thinks you are talking about a fruit snack and will stand in from of the cookie jar and demand them. Here are some pictures of our little guy this past month.
Wesley reading Paw Patrol probably for the 100th time that day.
Walker's teachers took pictures of him painting. They were impressed by his skills and how long he painted his flower pot.
Walker still loves blueberries and bananas, but cheese sticks and blueberry muffins are a close second. He is also having fun using a spoon during meal time, too.
Picture taking is pretty much a joke... This kid does not stay still for one second.
He is sleeping in later and later (thank goodness), but sometimes he wakes up and I am still getting ready for work, so he hangs out with me in the bathroom and watches the ipad while eating his breakfast.
Dear Walker,
You are the light of my life. There is something about you that just warms my heart every time I see you. Maybe its your silly grin or deep raspy laugh, but whatever it is, I just love you so much. I can tell you are going to be one bright star. You are learning so much and just love your brother and watching you tag along behind him makes me smile. I cannot believe you are closer to and closer to 2 years old!!!! Time is flying by, but we are having so much fun with you!!
Love, mama








No comments:
Post a Comment