Monday, May 11, 2015

Busy busy weekend

My mom and I stayed out with the boys all day Saturday. We went to the aquarium, hoppin happy and the park. We all were exhausted!!

We played outside before Dede came over. 



Cash used to be so funny about rolly pollies and not want to pick them up. Now he just scoops them up and he thinks it is so cool. 


Walker was very little the last time we went to the aquarium, so he was very excited to look around. 



Walker found this little passage way and walked through it approximately 20 times. 



Selfie with the giant shark. 


Both boys touched and fed the sting rays. 
 


I don't have pictures of the boucy houses or park, but both boys had fun. 

Sunday, my mom treated us to Kobe for Mother's Day.  I love me some hibachi food so this was the perfect gift! 

The boys before we left. 


The only thing Cash ate was a crab Rangoon. His loss.


Walker liked the potstickers, crab ragoons, steak and fried rice. 


The chef 


The fire scared Cash at the beginning, but then he started to loosen up and laugh at the chef. Walker just stared and had no idea what to think. Of course we finished dinner with a giant dessert that Cash and I demolished. 

The boys gave me some furniture for the front porch (my next project) and a purple work out top that I have packed to wear today! I've been loving barre 3! The top will be perfect for the beach and boat, too. My dad and Mary treated me to a mani/pedi which was so relaxing and much needed!!!! I was one spoiled mama! 

No comments:

Post a Comment