Monday, September 28, 2015

Walker and Cash sport their longhorn gear every Friday. 



Friday night Cameron and Jenny stayed the night. Saturday, Walker received his first birthday present! He played with this dumpster all weekend! Thanks Aunt Jenny!



Saturday we went to the game. What an ending---- ugh!


Walker loves Endless Alphabet. He is so good at it and hold his hands up and says, "I did it!" after every word. 



Sunday was the usual--- bikes and lots of time outside. 


We took a stroll around the block. 


And then we invited Greyson and his new lite brother over to play. Bryce is only 6 weeks old. Look how huge he is!!!! He is also the best baby. I have never heard him make a sound. 


Lunch while watching some tv. 


After nap, Cash went to Greyson's house to play and Walker and I took Sophie in for her check up. 


Things look good. Everyone asked how we were doing since losing Raley. They were very nice and extra sweet to Sophie. 


Walker helped Wes in the front yard some after we got home. 



One thing Walker loves is ice! Especially Sonic ice. 

I received this picture from Christi while Cash was there playing. 


And Walker was doing double time with his mowers.


Dede gave Walker his big boy bike early he is getting braver and braver every day :). 


Walker had a pretty short nap and this was his face pretty much the rest of the afternoon. 


Overall it was a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment