We made the annual trip to Dallas for the OU game. Friday we had a wonderful dinner at a French restaurant with Cameron, Jenny, Jenny's parents and Wesleys parents. I wish we had pictures because it was a really nice time. Saturday we woke up to have tacos and bloody Mary's before the game.
Myles and Shana came with us this year.
With UT's season so far, I was expecting a pretty bad game. Jenny, however, was convinced the horns we're going to win.
The opening band performance always gets everyone into the UT spirit.
UT won and everyone went crazy! The team ran around and high fived the front row of fans and not a single UT fan left that stadium until the Eyes of Texas was over.
What a proud moment to be a longhorn! I am so happy to have been there! Even if we don't win another game this season, it wouldn't take away from this game!
Hook 'em!






No comments:
Post a Comment