The boys have new glow in the dark pjs. Cash said he needed to re-charge them in the sun on Saturday morning so we played on the porch.
The boys are obsessed with Rollie pollies
A little driving in the truck.
After I took the picture above, Walker told me to get closer.
I took the boys to the Shrout's pool and they had a blast.
Cash had really turned a corner with swimming. Last year it took him forever to get in the water and then he would never put his face in the water. Now he is going under water and picking things up from the bottom of the pool. He is jumping in and kicking around. He even likes to take of his puddle jumper and do all of this!
I took Cash to the bathroom and came back to Walker devouring the hummus. This was a shock since my boys are not that adventurous with their food.
Melissa gave Cash his first box of Legos.
The awkward smile phase has started.
The boys have been loving their Captain Jake Mighty Collosas ship that Jenny gave Walker for Christmas. They will play with it inside and outside and they even placed it under the sprinklers and pretended it was in a storm.
Cash wanted to take a closer look at the birds eating in the tree.
Monkey see monkey do
Sunday Walker had to do some yard work before nap time.
After nap, wes got home and we went to the Lakeway pool where both boys did such a good job swimming. I am really proud of them! No pictures, but I will try to get some next time.




















No comments:
Post a Comment