Ummmmmmm...... I met Bobby Bones. I cannot tell you how happy this made me. And to make it even better, I got to experience it with my amazing cousin Katie.
For those who don't know, I'm a little crazy about listening to The Bobby Bones Show and they made an announcement this week that they are moving from Austin to Nashville. Even though we will still be able to listen to the show, the crew is moving to another station and was doing a farewell show this past Friday. Katie had the amazing idea that we should go wait outside the studio and watch the show.
We got up early and headed down there to wait with other fans. And then the amazing thing happened. WE GOT TO GO INSIDE THE STUDIO!!!!! We met the entire show and were able to sit in the studio while they were live. AND THEN.... We had the chance to talk on the radio!!!!!!!! It was amazing and fun and the best day EVER!!! Katie and I both geaked out totally but it was such an incredible day. And we will remember it always!




No comments:
Post a Comment