Monday, February 18, 2013

Lame recap

I have not been very good at keeping up with taking pictures for the blog. This weekend recap is lame-o due to lack of pictures. We did a lot, but all I captured were
1) cash is getting into trucks. Like he is driving them around the house. He loves his new leggo and tractor combo that Greyson gave him for Valenntines Day.

2) we went to Home Depot on Saturday and Cash likes driving the cart. For about two minutes. We then walked up and down every aisle while Dad shopped. He was pretty cute walking around that big ole store.

3) Books! Cash has become obsessed with books overnight. Especially his Brown Bear Brown Bear book the the Henthorns gave him. He has been bringing the book to me and putting it in my lap. We have started a new bed time routine that includes taking some books to the bedroom (Cash gets to pick) and we settle in the glider and read. I have noticed that this helps him wind down since we have pulled the pacifier. I enjoy this cuddly time because as y'all know, toddlers do not sit still!















No comments:

Post a Comment