This age is my absolute favorite. It seems like we have hit the sweet spot and I am loving every minute of it.
Cash is understanding so much more and we are understanding him in many more ways. He has a mouthful of teeth and really likes to brush them. And use them to eat crayons :). Cash has a new interest with the frisbee but is disappointed when Raley does not chase it. I don't blame her because it doesn't go very far.
We have been doing many play dates and afternoons at the park. Cash loves spinach smoothies and reading books and will throw an impressive fit (full on tantrum) if he isn't allowed to do something.
Dear Cash,
I tell you this all the time, but we love you so very much. You are so funny that there are many nights, after you have gone to bed, your dad and I talk about the funny things you did that day. There is a dance you do that is hysterical. You like to "roooaaar" really loudly when we see pictures of lions or tigers. There are certain times that you will organize your books into piles and take them one by one to another spot to move your stack.
Nugget, you are the best. We truly are thankful to have you in our lives.







No comments:
Post a Comment