This post probably has too much information about diaper rash, but it has totally affected my entire weekend so I thought I would share.
Saturday we had a great day at Papaw Turks house. We played outside and painted stones for their garden. Mary's grandsons Riley and Joshua were there so that was fun for Cash, too.
While having fun, Cash started having diarrhea, which led to awful awful diaper rash. His little booty was so swollen and raw he was so uncomfortable. I felt so badly for him. He wouldn't even sit on your lap or take a bath, it hurt that bad!
So not only dealing with changing his diaper about every hour since Saturday morning, Cash has had a sore little booty which has made his weekend a little rough.
Of course I have no pictures from my dads house, but Cash crashed hard when we got home. He had a great time!
Today has been a lot of hugs and diaper changes. I bathed Cash in the kitchen sink so he could stand up and not have his bottom in too much water. He had a blast!
Here is to hoping there is some change by tomorrow.








No comments:
Post a Comment