Sunday was spent shopping at target and trying out the food trucks. The lobster rolls were so delicious. And nothing bears ending a fun outing with snow cones and cupcakes. Mother's day weekend was so fun and memorable.
Monday, May 20, 2013
Mother's Day 2013
This year I got to spend this weekend with my mom and the nugget. We packed the weekend with so many fun things. It was so busy that I had little time to take pictures but I was able to get a few. Saturday we spent the day at the Children's museum downtown. Cash had a great time exploring and watching other nuggets learn and play. He was mesmerized by the fish rank and loved the slide. When we were down, we treated ourselves to some frozen yogurt. Cash chilled and enjoyed his snack while people watching. We walked around and shopped a little bit on 2nd street until it was time for dinner. We packed up and headed to the galleria to eat and listen to live music at the amphitheater.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment