Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The calm before the storm

 That is what I'm calling this period we are in with Cash before the next nugget arrives. Cash is 18 months and he is just a sweet little cuddle bug. He wakes up in a good mood and smiling. When we get to daycare he immediately wiggles out of my arms to sit in the teacher's lap. he loves his daddy and wants to be around him all day long. When Wes is gone, I take advantage of Cash snuggling me and hugging me.  Since summer has officially arrived, we have been more relaxed about Cash's schedule on the weekends. He still sleeps 10-12 hrs at night and takes one nap around noon. During the week he gets to watch his favorite show, Little einsteins, after dinner and before his bath. I keep waiting for him to just spit out full sentences. He doesn't say many words, but "talks" a lot, except when we are around other kids. He is pretty shy and just watches them play. He eventually joins in, but definitely on his own time. Once he warms up, he is so funny and will mimic whatever the other kids are doing. I think he will be a great big bro! 






No comments:

Post a Comment