Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The first "first"

This really isn't Walker's first first. He had his first smile and his first laugh but I feel like he's been doing that forever. Walker finally rolled over onto his tummy. He has been rolling on his side for a week or so.  I decided to not swaddle him last night because of this and this is what I woke up to this morning.  Another thing he starting to do is suck his thumb. So anytime anybody sees his thumb in his mouth everybody please take it out of his mouth. I don't know what else to do about this, especially at night when I don't know he's doing it. Around four in the morning last night he stirred a little and that's when I noticed he was on his stomach.  I went in there to move his head and he was sucking his thumb.  Please Lord I hope I'm not eating my words but I really don't want a thumbsucker.


No comments:

Post a Comment