He likes to kick his feet, talk all day and smile. Walker doesn't nap much during the day but he is a rock star sleeper at night (12-13 hours). He is ready for bedtime at 7:00 on the dot and will have an epic meltdown if he isn't in bed! Car rides don't even put him to sleep, but thankfully he is just a go-with-the-flow baby. He still sucks on his hands and sneaks his thumbs in when we aren't looking. He loves to watch Cash play and this kid will sit in front of the tv and laugh. I stopped breastfeeding last week and he had about a week left in the fridge. I loved breastfeeding but with pumping at work, it affected my supply and I had to start dipping into the frozen stash and I knew I wouldn't have enough for when we leave next month on a trip. He eats 7 ounces five times a day. I just couldn't keep up and that made me sad. My hormones are all over the place. I thought starting birth control would regulate it, but I haven't seen much improvement.
Walker-
I love you so much. There is this place in my heart that is just for you and it is full of such joy and love. You have the sweetest smile and squish your nose up when you laugh and it absolutely melts me. Having you has completed our little family. And even though I want more kids, you may be our last baby. I am trying my best to soak up every day with you and truly cherish these times. I have learned with your brother that the days are long but the years are short and I want to be present every moment of them!
Love you baby biscuit!!
No comments:
Post a Comment