Friday, May 23, 2014

little balls

Cash is quite obsessed with M&M's and calls them "balls". A while ago Aunt Jan sent us these outfits for the boys when she went to New York, I think. I put them away because at the time they looked so big! And now, here we are, and they are the perfect fit. Man, time flies! I wanted to a quick picture before school. 

This happened. 


Then this happened. 


And back to separate corners. Ha! Walker is thinking," make up your mind!" 



I recently bought Walker a new toy that crawls around because he loves to scoot. Cash thought it was so cool that "baby had a big turbo".  So he got out his turbo to play with. 


You can't see Turbo, but Cash was telling me turbo was driving all over the town (the pillow describes places in Austin). 

Anywho... TGIF!!! We are looking forward to having Wes's old roommate and wifey come in town. They have cute little Callie that we haven't seen in forever so it will be fun to get all the kids together. 

1 comment: