Monday, May 26, 2014

Our weekend

Friday we spent the early evening painting in the garage. 


Then we went to grab a low key dinner at Sandy's. 



Saturday we waited for the Kolanski's to arrive. Cash worked on his puzzle 


And walker worked on his crawl. He is getting faster and faster! 


You will find him in the weirdest spots. 



He even is sitting in the big high chair! Walker tried blueberries, watermelon and Cheerios. 


Wes picked up a pin wheel for the yard because cash just loves them. I need to show y'all our landscaping! We are waiting for grass and then I will post. It turned out really nice. 


Tom Jenna and Callie came to stay and I don't have a single picture. Jenna sent me a couple of Callie and Cash playing.  We went over to chad and Nikki's pool one day and then bbq'd the other. Great times and the kids had fun together. Walker was a teething monster all weekend. Poor little guy!!! 


We are hanging around the house listening to the torrential down pour! We need the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment