Wow! So close to one year. That blows my mind. Little Walkie is developing the cutest little personality. He wants to be where everyone is and I hear him scooting behind us wherever we go in the house. He still only army crawls! In the mornings I take him with me to get Cash up and he kicks his legs and squeals when we start going into Cash's room. He loves his brother! When Walker wants something he wants it and wants it now!! He can be quite demanding at times :). Food is still going well. He likes everything he is given so far. I remember when Cash was like that and it's so nice and convenient! I hope it lasts a while. He is also quite interested in Cash's little potty seat. Specifically the bowl that is removable. The other day I heard them both laughing SO HARD. I found them in the bathroom and Cash was putting the bowl (clean thank goodness) on Walker's head and then putting it on his head. It was a sweet brother moment that I hope will become a more frequent thing.
Walker is getting more vocal saying "ba ba ba ba" " ma ma ma" all day long and in the car.
Over the 4th of July weekend he became super mobile. From standing up every now and then to pulling up on everything!
During naps and at night he sleeps with his little hiney in the air. So so cute.
Here are a few other things that he is loving:
Clapping
Sitting up from laying down
Standing up in his crib
Beach and pool
Opening and closing doors
Being tickeled
The remote control
Kitchen utensils
I mean.... His little grin is adorable.








No comments:
Post a Comment