We are home and getting ready for bed. What a fun weekend!
Sunday, July 6, 2014
Fourth of July
We made a last minute decision to go to ruiodoso with Wesley's family.
Wes is not a part of our Jon Hart Club ;)
Wesley sat up front with Larry, which worked out well because we needed all the space we could get in the back. The kids were all over the place.
As soon as landed, walker went to bed. It was way past his bedtime. Cash had a good time walking around and checking out the house. Then Zsa Zsa gave him some glow in the dark swords. I bet you can guess how much we all played Peter Pan and Hook with Cash.
Friday we woke up and headed to the trail. There is a 3 mile loop and I took biscuit with me. He was due for a nap.
Harper and the other ladies went to the park with Cash. This place was so so so cool!! Perfect for the kids ages. Walker and I joined them after our run.
And I had quite the little helper with Walker a weekend :). Harper loved playing with walker but it was also so fun to watch her and Cash play together. He kept calling her "my ha-ha". Aunt Missy made a cool clubhouse with a large cardboard box and all the kids played in it.
After lunch and naptime, Melissa and I packed up the boys and went to the horse races for a bit. We stayed for two races and one large ice cream cone.
And our flight home. Melissa somehow got walker to sleep shortly after Cash passed out. Kudos to her!!! I can never get that kid to fall asleep outside of his crib.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























No comments:
Post a Comment