Here is the little man playing with his new driving toy from aunt jenny and uncle cameron.
I stayed home with Walker on Thursday because he had a fever. He was happiest outside. So we took Cash's bike for a stroll. He was so cute!
Walker just loves his Dusty push/ride toy that Melissa gave him for his birthday. He will push it around all over the house.
After his nap, Walker seemed to be feeling better so we played with his cars.
And went for a walk. I think we walked around the block 8 times that day. When Cash got home, he wanted to walk around the block, too. I definitely got my exercise in that day :)
During our walk, Raley did this to our laundry room...
Walker is starting to love playing Hide and Seek and peek a boo. Here he is looking for me around the corner.









No comments:
Post a Comment