Sunday, October 5, 2014

UT game and the lake


Saturday Wesley and I made it to our first game of the season.  Wes had a nice tailgate set up with some co-workers so we headed there first.


I love our season ticket seats.  Dede helped us get 4 tickets and the location is AWESOME!



Candice and Austin sat with us so we could chat and catch up.  It has been a while since we all 4 were together. 


Today, the Greens invited us to go on a short boat ride to Ski Shores to have lunch and play on the playground.  Walker was napping, so Cash and I joined them while walker ended up sleeping 4 hours!

Brayden and Gavin getting ready.


Christi listening to Cash and Greyson talk.  Greyson is a little chatterbox and says some pretty funny stuff!


IT was windy, so Cash hid under my jacket until we got to the restaurant.


And Cash playing in the sand while we waited for our hamburgers.


Now that I have figured out another way to blog, I am going to start taking pictures again.  I am happy to be back!!! YAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment