Friday we went to the Kolanski's lake house and the Shrouts met up with us out there, too. My phone had no storage so I was not able to take pictures until Saturday, but Candice sent me one of Cash and Lola dancing. They are so funny together. We stayed in the water all day long!
Saturday, Cash slept in until 7:30 and Walker slept until 9:15! Cash and I went for a run with the BOB and looked
for dinosaurs in the neighborhood. Later that day, the Bottoms and Rauhuts came over for brisket before heading out to lake Travis to watch the fireworks.
Walker is obsessed with Greyson and follows him around everywhere.
This morning we set up shop at our dock to grill burgers and dogs while we played in the beach area. I don't have any pictures, but it stated off fun and then we pushed our luck with the boys. The third day in a row to have late naps and we paid the price today! Meltdown City! But we did enjoy most of the time. We have been lounging and watching tv ever since. I can't believe we start another week tomorrow. It was such a great weekend!












No comments:
Post a Comment