Tuesday the 7th of July was a very sad day for us and one that I will never forget. Poppy and I woke up to find that Raley had passed on during the night. She had been fighting a brain lesion for a few weeks and we new that we didn't have much time left with her. I got her when she was 8 weeks old and everyone has always said what a special puppy she was. It is so strange coming home now and her not being there to greet me and to wag her nublin at me. Words can't describe how much I miss her. Here is one of the last pictures I took with her. At some point I will put together a post full of pictures of her during her 11.5 years. To say I am devastated and heartbroken is an understatement.
I miss you Biz. Love Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment