Wednesday, February 1, 2012
I miss the little nugget
Today is my first day back at work and I feel like I'm walking around with no arms or something. So sad! It is the strangest feeling not having Cash around. It breaks my heart, but I know he is in good hands the rest of the week. My friend Monica works for a nanny placement agency and hooked us up with Maria. when I answered the door this morning, I immediately liked her. I know Cash will enjoy his time with her but at the same time I am so sad to be away from him. My amazing family sent me beautiful flowers to work. They smell wonderful! By 11:00 I had to send a text to Maria to check in and she sent me a pic of the little dude looking pretty happy :) can't wait to get home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment