Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thankful

I have been slacking on taking pictures of the little nugget lately. I will get back on track this weekend. We have had some crazy nights with Cash the past week or so but last night seemed to take a turn towards getting back on track! I'm so thankful for my amazing friends who let me text/call/email constantly asking them questions or just needing to hear some
Affirmations that what we are going through is normal! I have awesome family that gives me their input as well and it just makes things so much easier! I couldn't imagine not having a good support system. So thank you to all of you.... We love you all so much.
This weekend BACHAN arrives! Yay! Wesley and I are excited to have her stay with us for two weeks!!! we are way lucky and this little guy will be so spoiled...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment