Thursday, February 16, 2012

Two girls and a baby

Bachan and I are home alone with the little nugget. Wesley is off skiing until Sunday.

I got home from work and Bachan is cracking up!!! She immediately tells me how Cash "shot" Her. I looked at her confused and she said "he sprayed me!!!! Peed on my shirt!" oh my goodness. We both laughed so much. We then watched Cash hang out and talk to his animals in his mobile. He is so cute! After playing hard, he drank his last bottle and then we were off to the bath! We were just about finished and i was getting his towel ready when I noticed he pooped in his tub!!!! I couldn't believe it. So. Gross!!!!!

Thank goodness he looks so cute or i would have been mad ;) you can tell in one picture how Cash is starting to try and roll over!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment