What a fun-filled weekend! We made our way to Amarillo for a wedding. Cash's first flight went really well. We spent the weekend with my family and introduced Cash to a few family members he had not met yet. Of course I didn't take many pictures, but I did get a few of Cash showing of his new skill holding his bottle and of him playing with his new rattle. Katie just got home from Japan and brought it with her. Cash loves that thing!!
I would spend a week or so every summer in Amarillo when I was younger. I have the best memories from those trips. I cannot wait until Cash gets to do the same thing. :) when we got home there was a package for Cash from his aunt Kim! He loves his new book. It crinkles and jingles and Cash really likes it. Thanks Kim!!!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment