Sunday, June 3, 2012

Walk in the hood, Target and Snowcones

Is there a more perfect way to spend a Sunday? I think not.

This morning Cash and I set out for a long walk in our neighborhood. It was overcast and breezy. Perfect walking weather! We then headed to Target to look at new car seats. It's hard to believe that Cash has almost outgrown our current one. My Amarillo family had a seat cover made for us and we got to use it for the first time today. Cash loved being able to look around while seated in the shopping cart and just giggled and laughed a lot. He was pretty darn cute :)

After Target, we went to eat snow cones and enjoy the weather outside. I also wanted to add something to our "Cash Hearts" post. I cant believe I left out his remote control that Dede gave him. He loves this thing. It plays so many different songs and lights up. It entertains him for so long. We made sure to get stocked up on the right batteries.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment