Cash had his 6 month check up with the doctor. His stats are:
Height: 29 1/4 in
Weight: 20.01 lbs
HC: 44 1/2 cm
He is huge! And quite the charmer at the doctor's office. The nurses love him and he was in a good mood. It's hard to find a time that they have available and that works with his nap time. I've made the mistake of making it right when he is supposed to go down. Wow.... Lesson learned! We are being referred to a pulmonary specialty group at Dell Children's to get his cough checked out. It very well might just be allergies but we are going to get another opinion just in case. He has been up coughing a few hours every night for about a month and then constant through out the day. it just breaks our hearts, not to mention leaves us cranky cranky parents!!!! I will keep you posted. Friday night was Dede's last night so she let us go out for a date night while she watched the nugget. We had such a good time and I know Cash enjoyed himself because he slept so well :) We only have pics from our date night and one from Cash this morning chillin on the bed with Sophie. And a side note.... My Belly button is making a come back... It doesn't look like a frowny face anymore.... I rejoice ;)!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment