Thursday, March 13, 2014

Random check in

Cash is learning about families in his class. You can tell, too because when I walk in the hallway, Cash's classmates say "that's Cash's mama" and cash points out Jonathan's mama and Jaxon's mama. 


Our dear friends, the Dabadie's, lost their daughter Raney Grace at the beginning of the year. They gave their friends these trees to plant in honor of Raney. Ryan is collecting the pictures for her baby book. I'm so honored to have been able to be a part of Raney's short life and I think of her every day. Ryan and Griff have been amazingly strong. 


On a lighter note, Wes hurt his back at the gym. And this is his new toy. 


Cash loves playing his games on the iPad. We are letting him stay up an extra 30 minutes this week while he adjusts to the time change and he likes to get out the "pad" before bedtime. 




No comments:

Post a Comment