Monday, March 31, 2014

Walker 6 months

I had to count how many months old Walker is this month because it has flown by so quickly!  He is rolling around and scooting on his tummy. He rubs his face in the ground and grunts and pulls his legs up trying to crawl. He still fights us on his naps but he sleeps through the night. What I keep referring to as a sleep regression may just be that he is an early riser. Of course, I hope he will sleep in until 9, but who am I kidding?! We are all morning people around here so it works out well. Walker loves his big brother. He watches him and kicks around every time he sees Cash. Cash has also been such a great big brother so far. He picks up Walker's Dino when it drops and always says, "hi, baby!" when we walk into the room. It's bee so fun, Mr. Walker.  We love you so much!!!

Photo bomber #1


Photobomber #2


watching dad



Trying to escape 



Cash stealing the chair because he wanted Walker to sit in his chair. 


Our typical morning 


And my new obsession. Almond milk chia seed pudding with shredded coconut. The name explains it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment