We went to the Thinkery with Dede this morning. Cash wanted to hang out in the rocks before we left.
We started at the light board
There is a mirror next to Cash and I kept catching him showing himself his muscles again. Too funny!!!
Cash was focusing so hard on building something like the older kids next to him.
And when they walked away, he snuck in and added some finishing touches on their work :)
Then off to paint we went...
Then to the market where cash cooked all of his veggies.
Then we went to feed the ducks
After Cash's nap, he got to try on his new Lightening McQueen shoes and headed outside.
Snack time was a picnic in the backyard
We then went inside to watch Turbo and hang out.
When I feed walker, if I pause in between bites, he leans waaaaayyyy over and gives me this look. "Hey mom, hurry up!"
Both kiddos are bathed and sleeping. And I'm right behind them!
No comments:
Post a Comment