Sunday, April 13, 2014

2 parties, no nap and a long post

We started the day outside. 


We looked for Rollie pollies. Friday night Cash found a dead one and said it was "broken, but dada fix". Ha- Wes is good, but not that good. Thankfully, the one we found Saturday was not "broken".


Jack had his 3rd birthday at Zilker. Such a good idea! There are three play grounds and the Zilker Zephyr. I can't believe we haven't taken Caah there yet. 



Jack and Cash sliding down the big slides. 



Making some music


And driving the fire truck


Next up, the train ride!



Only in Austin do you find a guitar player hanging out 


After, Cash made sure not to miss a single drop of his apple juice


This cake was awesome. 


And the boys got these cool Dino heads to wear. 


Cash fell asleep in the car ride home since it was during his nap time and he played hard at the party. I tried to sneak him in his bed so I could play with this fella...


But Cash didn't want to sleep. I kept him in his bed for two hours before getting him out. We all needed some down time. 


When we went to get Cash, he wanted to play dinosaurs. 



Shortly after, we headed to Greyson's party at Rollie Pollies. We love this place!


Cash had a great time with all his friends. He did well considering he skipped his nap. Today we are going to our neighbor's to dye Easter eggs. I told Cash that we get to go to Hannah's house to make the eggs and so he has been hanging on to his Easter basket all morning. 


And because this guy is too darn cute not to have his picture taken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment