Monday, April 28, 2014

Sunday

After our crazy busy Saturday, we just hung out at the house. Walker was a hot mess all day long. It was really windy and dusty outside on Saturday and I think that's what caused his nose to start running. Like draining clear snot all day long.  He also is teething and drooling all over, but is hanging in there! 

First off, Wes found a snail for Cash. Since he is pretty obsessed with Turbo, I couldn't wait for him to wake up from his nap to see the snail. 





He wasn't too crazy about it. I think because it was super slow and turbo is super fast. But he thought it was cool!

A cute pic frame of the boys that Katie made at breakfast. Cash's look at the end cracks me up!


We busted out the jumping activity center for walker and he really enjoys it! I was too lazy to get a tissue every time walker needed his snot cleaned so he just wore a bib all day. I know.... So gross. 




And Cash was showing Katie how to use his new bubbles as a walking stick. Hahaha!


Speaking of bubbles.... A picture from Friday night after Katie arrived. She gave cash some jake and the Neverland pirates bubbles and we chased them around. 


A fun fun weekend with the whole family and our special cousins. Xoxoxo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment