Saturday, April 12, 2014

Frozen yogurt and a play date

I picked up the boys earlier than usual on Friday and took them to get frozen yogurt. 

Cash wanted blue and pink. 



Walker pretty much cried off and on the entire time. I interrupted his only nap of the day when I picked him up and he wouldn't go back to sleep. 


Cash did some coloring while I finished eating my yogurt. 



Then we headed home to meet Greyson and Christi


Eating push-pops. Greyson was sitting in the chair and Cash asked him to move so they could sit together. Ha!


Walker had a short cat nap and was in a better mood


Wes is at the ranch turkey hunting


We are outside playing before Cash goes to TWO birthday parties today. Dede is helping me with Walker so Cash and I can have fun partying :)

No comments:

Post a Comment