Sunday, June 8, 2014
Little of this and a little of that
Friday Wesley and I grabbed a drink before picking up the boys. My white sangria was quite tasty.
Walker is obsessed with this green bowl. He will toss it and crawl to go get it and repeat about a bajillion times.
After hanging out, Wesley and I took Cash to see Rio 2. Dede offered to watch Walker so it was a fun date with the nugget.
After nap time, cash wanted to play in the pool. That was right before he got sick all over Wes. It was like nothing I have ever seen!!!! Poor Cash went straight back to bed after we cleaned up. Dede watched the boys so Wesley and I could go out on a date. It was so nice to hang out with just him. We saw Neighbors (hilarious) and then grabbed dinner after. We really enjoyed us.
We went to the pool this afternoon and both boys had a great time!!! Hard to get pictures though because we were busy busy. We came home just in time for dinner and bathtime.
And a random picture from lunch that Wes sent time after I uploaded the other pictures. I am too lazy to re-do everything :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment