Thursday, June 12, 2014
This week so far
We have had a lot of overcast days and rain lately.
Walker loves his magnets. This picture really doesn't show his true joy sitting in front of the fridge.
Cash likes to start the "waterfall" in the bath all by himself so he runs to try and beat you to the bath.
I had lunch with the twins at Blue Dahlia. It was so delish! It was my first time and it did not disappoint. The waiters are a little too hipster/snotty for me, (like you don't feel cool enough to be there), but the food was really good.
And then finally... We found Hanks! They have been missing and we have looked for them everywhere!! Last night Cash's big truck caught my eye and I thought, "that top hasn't been on his truck in a while." So I went to take a peek inside and voila.... There they were!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment