Monday, June 30, 2014

Walker 9 months

Walker is still a good eater. I can't keep up with everything that he loves, but so far he doesn't like cantaloup. Walker will gobble down buttered noodles and graham crackers like it's his last meal. He finally has his first two bottom teeth. No sign of more to come just yet, but I'm sure that will change soon!  Walker plays with his hair and covers his face with his lovie when drinking his bottle. Cash changed Dino's name to Rocky. So Walker's lovie is now named Rocky. 
Walker gets so excited when you go get him from a nap. He wiggles and squeals when you walk in the door. It's so sweet! He is still army crawling everywhere and trying to pull up on more things.  He does not like to be left in a room if cash and I go into another room, even if for just a moment.  Daycare does not stick to a schedule so most days walker comes home very tired and fussy. He is always in a better mood on weekends when he can get some rest. He wakes up super super early..... And I don't think that will change until he is 16. I need a really good eye concealer if anyone has any recommendations :). 

Walker weighs 20 lbs 12 oz (50%) and is 30 inches long (90%). His head circumference is 45 1/2 (45%)

Little Walkie-

I can tell you have such a sweet soul. You love your brother and daddy so much! Soon Cash will want to play with you, but right now, you are still just a little bit too small. I get so many compliments on how handsome you are!!! You have such pretty eyes and full lips, a true heartbreaker I tell ya. We have a lot of fun things this summer lined up and I can't wait to see how you like the beach and traveling. I love you, Walker!!!! 

Oh and you still won't sit still for a second! Which is why your monthly update is late.... I couldn't get a good picture. The ones below will have to do!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment