Cash is three years old today. THREE YEARS OLD PEOPLE!!!! How in the world has the time by gone so quickly? We have had a blast celebrating this special day. It started out with Cash's birthday at the Thinkery on Saturday. We had a great turn out and everyone seemed to have a good time.
Everyone one got to make slime and that was really cool. Each child picked out the color of glitter glue they wanted to use and then they sat down and followed the instructor and made their own slime! Cash chose purple. That kid knows the way to my heart ;)
Cash had his school friends
and his neighborhood friends come to help celebrate with him.
And then it was cake time and it did not disappoint!
The rest of the weekend we hung out with Amarillo crew and did some Christmas decorating.
And today we celebrated with a lot of yummy treats. We started the day off with opening presents and a donut breakfast before school.
Both Cash and Walker immediately started playing with the cutting fruit and veggies. They are wooden pieces stuck together with velcro that they "cut" using the wooden knife. it came with a cutting board, too. Such a fun gift since Cash loves helping in the kitchen!
Picking out their donuts
Walker was very excited
And then frozen yogurt before the boys played at the galleria.
Cash Man,
You are such a sweet and fun boy! I can tell you have such a giving and tender heart. You already care about others and want everyone to be "otay". You give the best hugs and sometimes will tell me "I lub you". You are starting to say the funniest things. The other day you told me that I broke your heart when i told you not to roll out the entire roll of toilet paper. And then one night I was singing along with Jake and the Neverland Pirates and you touched my shoulder and said, "Mom, just watch." Hahahahahaha! You still love your big boy bed and your Hanks. Currently you are obsessed with Paw Patrol and Ninja Turtles and your imagination is really starting to take off. I love listening to you play with your figurines and cars. Walker wants to do absolutely everything that you do, which is pretty darn cute. Sometimes you are patient with him and sometimes you just want to be on your own, but I can tell you will be close. I am so proud of you little Cash Man!!! You are so special to us!
love,
Mama





















No comments:
Post a Comment