Monday, November 10, 2014

Birthday Celebration with Papa Turk and Memaw

We had plans for my dad and mary to come over and celebrate Walker, Cash and my birthdays.  I had fun hanging out with Walker while we waited for them to arrive.
He is the cutest kid.  


We did lots of playing and boys had a great time with Papa Turk before lunch



The boys had some post-nap snacks while we had a late lunch


Yummy pork chops, Caesar salad and butternut squash soup.  Oh and wine of course :)


Cash refused to wear pants after his nap.  The boys did some grilling while we finished up our meal.


 After eating, we headed to Target so Cash and Walker could pick out their presents.  I didnt get any pictures, but Cash had so much fun! He chose a new Paw Patrols toy while Walker picked a fun ball playland.   I had to pull Cash away from his new toys to take a bath.  He is obsessed with it.



The first words out of Cash's mouth this morning was "I need to play with my new toys!"


He even shared one of his Chase figurines with Walker. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment